Maya Kaimal Organic Indian Green Split Pea Everyday Dal, 10 Oz
Click Image for Gallery
Maya Kaimal Organic Indian Green Split Pea Everyday Dal, 10 oz (Pack of 6), Fully Cooked with Spinach and Coconut. Vegan, Microwavable, Ready to Eat
- A DELICIOUS INDIAN ENTRÉE: Maya Kaimal's Green Split Pea Dal is based on Maya’s South Indian grandmother’s recipe. Thick like split pea soup and flavored with coconut, spinach and mustard seeds. Enjoy on its own or with any veggie, grain or flatbread.
- WHAT IS DAL? Dal is the Indian word for a dish made from dried legumes, beans, peas or lentils, gently seasoned with spices and herbs which make the beans more digestible. It’s an important source of plant-based protein for vegetarians in South Asia.
- KITCHEN-CRAFTED INDIAN FOOD: Ready to eat recipes and flavors inspired by Maya’s family and her travels. Thoughtfully reinterpreted for no fuss, time-consuming preparation without the long ingredient lists required to make great Indian food.
- CONVENIENT AND READY TO EAT IN 90 SECONDS: Our Organic Everyday Dal are fully cooked and can be microwaved and ready to eat in under 90 seconds or heated on the stovetop in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy our Everyday Dal at home, at work, or on your next camping trip!
- ORGANIC, NON-GMO, PLANT-BASED PROTEIN Maya Kaimal’s Everyday Dal are Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified and Vegan.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS, CAREFULLY SOURCED: We are fully committed to a clean ingredient profile and always source the finest quality ingredients from suppliers we know and trust. We avoid using canola oil, gums, carrageenan, hydrolyzed yeast or artificial colors or flavors. BPA free pouches. Packaging may vary