McCormick Gourmet Global Selects Fleur De Sel from Guérande, 2.6...
Click Image for Gallery
McCormick Gourmet Global Selects Fleur De Sel from Guérande, 2.64 ozFleur de Sel or “Flower of Salt” is one of the most treasured gourmet finishing salts. Its thin, flaky and crunchy texture is perfect for sprinkling over seafood, steaks - and even chocolate - just before serving for a light, briny taste. Fleur de Sel is formed as a thin crust of salt on the surface of the marshes in Guérande in southern France. As the water evaporates, the resulting salt crystals resemble flower petals, which is where the name comes from. This fertile area of France, where the sun and sea meet, has a long-standing tradition of producing delicate, flaky garnishing salts. Use Fleur de Sel as a finishing salt over grilled or roasted meats, seafood, salads, vegetables, chocolate desserts, cookies and confections.
- Fleur De Sel adds flaky, crunchy texture and a light, briny taste
- Sprinkle dishes with these delicate flakes of sea salt before serving
- Harvested from the marshes of southern France
- Use as a finishing salt over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables
- Creates an exciting flavor contrast when sprinkled on confections and cookies