Merlot Cheese Assortment in Gift Box 25.25 ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Merlot Cheese Assortment in Gift Box (25.25 ounce)Merlot is a red wine grape widely planted in Bordeaux and, to a lesser extent, in California and the Pacific Northwest. It is known for its soft, smooth, plummy finish. Here are some cheeses we enjoy with Merlot:
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This edible masterpiece has been matured for eighteen months, allowing its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by a uniquely intense yet sweet flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: Montasio is a pasture-terraced mountain located to the northeast of Venice in the Friuli-Venezia region of Italy. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese. Produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, true Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. The abundance of wild herbs on Central Spain's grazing lands gives Manchego a special taste and aroma. Its flavor is zesty and exuberant while its texture is firm but not dry. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- A collection of cheeses that bring out the taste of the wine
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda, Montasio DOP, Manchego
- Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
- Merlot is NOT included