Mulling Spice, Market Spice Spiced Cider Mix For Hot Apple Cider
Click Image for Gallery
Mulling Spice, Market Spice Spiced Cider Mix for Hot Apple Cider or Hot Wine, Allspice, Orange Peel, Cinnamon and Cloves, 4 Oz. or 8 Oz. Packages (Spiced Cider Mix, 8 Oz.)
- MARKET SPICE HAS THEIR OWN BLEND OF MULLING SPICE THAT WILL GET YOU IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT ON IN NO TIME. You get 2 – 4 oz. packages for 8 ounces of spiced cider mix with gift tags. Drinking a delicious mulled wine or apple cider is about as festive as the holiday season gets. And the good news it’s all put together for you with Allspice, Orange Peel, Cinnamon and Cloves.
- MAKE A FESTIVE HOME FRAGRANCE FOR THE HOLIDAYS. Heat and simmer a few hours and infuse your home before parties and get togethers for the holidays, people will never forget how you made them feel with the festive aroma.
- THIS MULLING SPICE ALSO MAKE A WONDERFUL GIFT! why not put together a gift basket of the spices, with some fresh apple cider, tea and/or a bottle of red wine to share at Christmas holiday parties and stocking stuffer ideas.
- GIFT TAG INCLUDED FOR A READY-MADE GIFT IDEA. making it an easy holiday season Christmas gift at parties, as stocking stuffer ideas, or just because you have no idea what to give to someone. They’re sure to make every occasion even more memorable and worthy of celebrating.
- DIRECTIONS: HOT SPICED CIDER – One gallon apple cider + 4 T. Spiced Cider Mix, Simmer cider and spices in saucepan for 15 min. strain and serve. HOT SPICED WINE – One gallon red wine + 4 T. Spiced Cider Mix + sugar to taste, Mix all ingredient in saucepan, heat just below boiling point, simmer for 15 min. strain and serve.