Natures Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- Pure, Cold-presse...
Click Image for Gallery
Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- Pure, Cold-pressed, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free- 32 OunceOrganic Coconut Oil 32 oz LiquidProduct DescriptionPure, Cold Pressed, Organic Coconut OilPremium Quality Extra virgin, unrefined & unbleached from non-GMO coconuts, No solvents (hexane-free), non-hydrogenated, no trans fat.Variety of Healthy Uses Enjoy straight from the jar or supplement your diet by mixing into smoothies, spreading on bagels/toast, or adding to homemade energy bars. Be creative The possibilities are endless.Delicious Creamy Taste / Aroma of Fresh CoconutsEnergy Source Provides 62% (8,694 mg) medium chain fatty acids (MCTs) per serving for energy.* Ideal for exercise & weight loss programs.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 1 tablespoon (14 g) up to 4 times daily. For cooking, can be used in place of butter, margarine, shortening or other cooking oils for baking or frying in temperatures up to 350 F. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 tbsp (14 g)Servings Per Container: 64Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***Calories130Calories from fat130Total Fat14 g22%*Saturated Fat13 g67%*Polyunsaturated fat**Monounsaturated fat**Medium Chain Fatty Acids9 g**Lauric Acid7 g**Caprylic Acid1 g**Capric Acid900 mg**
**Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Does Not Contain: artificial ingredients chemical solvents gluten preservatives trans fat
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
- Pure, cold-pressed, organic, non-GMO extra virgin coconut oil, Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Certified Organic, unrefined, unbleached, hexane-free and gluten-free
- Contains 62% MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Experience the superior taste and aroma of Nature's Way Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil has a melting point at 76 degrees Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form. It is still safe to consume if it is liquid or solid