Naturevibe Botanicals Buckwheat Flour 2Lbs | Gluten Free &Amp; Non
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Buckwheat Flour (2lbs) |Used for Cooking (32 ounces) [Packaging may vary]
- Other names of Buckwheat are Alforfón, Blé Noir, Buchweizen, Fagopyrum esculentum, Fagopyrum sagittatum, Fagopyrum tataricum, Fagopyrum vulgare, Grano Turco, Polygonum tataricum, Sarrasin, Sarrasin Commun, Silverhull Buckwheat, Trigo Sarraceno.
- Buckwheat flour is used in pancakes and quick breads. As a coating for meat or other protein before frying or baking.
- Buckwheat flour comes in a resealable pouch with a net weight of 5lbs.
- Naturevibe Botanicals Buckwheat flour is made up of 100% pure buckwheat.
- Storage Information: Store in a cool, dry place.