Naturevibe Botanicals Dried Cranberries Sweetened, 1Lbs | Non-
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Dried Cranberries (Sweetened), 1lbs | Natural and Healthy Snack | Dried Fruit (16 ounces)
- Dried cranberries are made by partially dehydrating fresh cranberries, a process similar to making grapes into raisins.
- They are popular in trail mix, salads, and breads, with cereals or eaten on their own. Dried cranberries are sometimes referred to as craisins due to the name's similarity to raisins.
- Fresh cranberries are packed with antioxidants, and many of those antioxidants are still present after the cranberries are dried. You’ll find that eating more cranberries (dried or fresh) will be a great way to get the antioxidants.
- They’re most often consumed as juice, which is normally sweetened and blended with other fruit juices. Other cranberry-based products include sauces, dried cranberries, and powders and extracts used in supplements.
- Cranberries are a rich source of several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C. Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is one of the predominant antioxidants in cranberries. It is essential for the maintenance of your skin.