Naturevibe Botanicals Masoor Dal Indian Red Lentils, 4lbs | No...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Masoor Dal (Indian Red Lentils), 4lbs | Rich in Protein and Fiber
- Masoor dal, which is also known as red lentils, is power-packed with nutrients and has immeasurable benefits. The benefits of masoor dal had been recognised in the centuries past and thus it has constituted as an important part of Indian cuisine.
- Masoor dal is power-packed with nutrients and has immeasurable benefits. A mere cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, about 15 grams of dietary fibre and about 17 grams of proteins.
- As seen in the nutritional table of the Masoor Dal, these lentils are loaded with essential proteins, fiber, iron and other vital nutrients including amino acids isoleucine and lysine.
- When it comes to its preparation, it's quite easy-to-make and is also found to be the most delicious among all the lentils, owing to its tinge of sweetness. This inexpensive dal does not need much time to soak or cook.
- You can prepare it as per your own preference by adding various spices to it. Being abundantly rich in iron and protein, this dal is a perfect go-to option for vegetarians. Thus, owing to its various nutritional and dietary benefits, it must be included regularly in a vegetarian diet.