Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Ajwain Seeds, 5Lbs | Trachyspermum
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Ajwain Seeds, 5lbs | Trachyspermum ammi | Helps in Digestion | Adds Flavor ( 80 ounces)…
- Ajwain is and annual herbaceous, 30 -70 cm (1 -2 ft) in height, bearing feathery leaves and red flowers. When the seeds are ripe, they are dried and threshed.
- Ajwain, known as carom seeds in English, is an Asian Spice used for adding flavours to various dishes. These seeds have a bitter-pungent taste which is unique. The benefits of these seeds are not only limited to the aroma and taste but go much beyond that. The goodness of these tiny fruit pods also includes weight loss.
- Chew a spoonful of raw ajwain seeds every day in the morning. Maintain a gap of half an hour between eating ajwain and having your breakfast. If you have these seeds the first thing in the morning, they help your body release digestive juices which can make digestion better.
- This practice can help you lose one to two kilos in a month if followed regularly.Ajwain has a particular affinity to starchy foods like savoury pastries and breads, especially parathas. It is also good with green beans and root vegetables.
- Ingredients : 100% Ajwain Seeds