Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Dried Fenugreek Leaves Kasoori Me...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi), 1 ounce (28gm) | Used for cooking | Adds Flavor
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a plant that stands around 2–3 feet (60–90 cm) tall. It has green leaves, small white flowers, and pods that contain small, golden-brown seeds. Fenugreek is an interesting herb with diverse uses and many potential health benefits.
- It has become a common household spice and thickening agent. It can also be found in products, such as soap and shampoo.
- Fenugreek seeds and powder are also used in many Indian dishes for their nutritional profile and slightly sweet, nutty taste.
- Fenugreek seeds have a healthy nutritional profile, containing a good amount of fiber and minerals. It is also popular with the names Bird’s foot and Goat’s horn in other countries. Fenugreek leaves are used widely for its medicinal benefits
- Including fenugreek leaves in the diet is all you need to do to fulfil the requirements of iron. It is also advised to use Fenugreek leaves in your daily cooking. It comes with Vitamin C which is actually an effective antioxidant.