Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Dried Turkish Apricots, 2lbs | Non...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Dried Turkish Apricots, 2lbs | Natural and Healthy Snack | Origin- Turkey
- As the name implies, dried apricots are a dried form of the apricot fruit, once they are dehydrated. Fresh apricots are great sources of nutrients, but once they are dehydrated, some other nutrients become more concentrated. As is true of most dried fruits, they provide more nutritional value by weight than fresh varieties. There is a significant amount of natural sugar in apricots, so the dried forms of these fruits don’t require additional sugars or preservatives, unlike some other dried fruit
- Drying out apricots also increases their shelf life, and makes them far more convenient to transport and eat on the go. Apricots are scientifically known as Prunus armeniaca, and the dried form can be found in markets and stores around the world and can be prepared at home.
- The quality of dried turkish apricots will vary in different parts of the world, as standards for dried fruit can vary in different regions. For example, some dried turkish apricots will contain more water than others, which will mean lower antioxidant levels and higher vitamin C content.
- The nutritional composition of dried turkish apricots includes about 2 grams of fiber in a 30-gram serving. There is also 1 gram of protein and a negligible amount of fat. Dried forms of this fruit contain less vitamin C than the fresh form, but there are high levels of calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin E. There are also significant amounts of antioxidants and carotenoids in this dried fruit. Per serving, there are only about 70 calories, most of which are from natural sugars.
- As with any fruit that has a dense concentration of antioxidants. This can help with wrinkles. The best health benefits of dried apricots include its ability to help skin problems, among others.