Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Holy Basil Powder Ocimum Sanctum...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Holy Basil Powder (Ocimum sanctum) 5lbs, Tulsi powder (80ounces)
- Holy basil is an aromatic shrub in the basil family Lamiaceae (tribe ocimeae) that is thought to have originated in north central India and now grows native throughout the eastern world tropics.
- Within Ayurveda, tulsi is known as “The Incomparable One,” “Mother Medicine of Nature” and “The Queen of Herbs”.
- Holy basil is a calming herb that produces relaxation. However, on its own tulsi does not induce drowsiness or sleep.
- Many studies support the use of the entire plant of holy basil for human use and its therapeutic value. The nutritional value is also high, as it contains:vitamin A and C, calcium.
- All parts of the holy basil plant act as an adaptogen. An adaptogen is natural substance. The concept of an adaptogen is a holistic approach.