Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Licorice Root Powder, 5lbs | Glycy...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Licorice Root Powder, 5lbs | Glycyrrhiza glabra - Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement (80 Ounces)
- Licorice root, also known as sweet root, is used mostly as a sweetener in candies and beverages. People have also used licorice root for centuries for its medicinal benefits.
- The word “licorice” refers to the root of a plant called Glycyrrhiza glabra. It’s native to Europe and Asia. The plant is actually classified as a weed in those areas.
- Licorice is available in many forms, including herbal teas, candies, capsules of dried herb, and liquid extract.
- Harvested and processed in India with Strong Scent and Odor. Each order is hand picked and packaged to ensure Freshness with High Quality.
- The early Egyptians loved licorice root. Licorice was later imported to China where it became an important herb in Chinese medicinal tradition.