Northern Brewer - Bourbon Barrel Porter Dark Ale Extract Beer Re
Click Image for Gallery
Northern Brewer - Bourbon Barrel Porter Dark Ale Extract Beer Recipe Kit Makes 5 Gallons
- By starting with a stronger-than-average robust porter, then infusing it with bourbon-soaked oak, the end result is quite possibly the best beer ever. You'll have to supply your own bourbon, so be sure to save a little to sip on brew day to really capture the spirit.
- The intense aroma and flavor of toasted American oak and the sweet graininess of good bourbon meld with the bittersweet roastiness of porter to make for a very characterful beer.
- Original Gravity 1.065, Total Time to Make: 42 Months, Yields 5 Gallons
- Each kit includes all the ingredients for 5 gallons of finished beer. Works with any 5 gallon beer brewing equipment kit. Just follow the simple instructions included with every kit, and within just a couple weeks, you’ll yield 5 gallons of homemade, handcrafted beer (approximately 40-50 twelve-ounce bottles) — more than enough to make an unforgettable impression at your next party.
- Kit Includes: Malt Extract, Steeping Grains, Hops, Dry Yeast, Priming Sugar, Muslin Steeping Bag, Complete Instructions