Northern Brewer - Peace Coffee Second Crack Stout Dark Ale Extra
Click Image for Gallery
Northern Brewer - Peace Coffee Second Crack Stout Dark Ale Extract Beer Recipe Kit Makes 5 Gallons
- With roasters and brewers united, we crafted a sturdy stout fortified with a blend of light and dark roast coffees from both hemispheres. Smoky and sweet, but packing a powerful punch and just the right balance of rich malt, berry and bittersweet cocoa.
- The revolutionary roasters at Peace Coffee travel the world seeking out the finest small-scale coffee farmers, then roast the beans to perfection and deliver them by bicycle all over the Twin Cities.
- Original Gravity 1.064, Total Time to Make: 4 Weeks, Yields 5 Gallons
- Each kit includes all the ingredients for 5 gallons of finished beer. Works with any 5 gallon beer brewing equipment kit. Just follow the simple instructions included with every kit, and within just a couple weeks, you’ll yield 5 gallons of homemade, handcrafted beer (approximately 40-50 twelve-ounce bottles) — more than enough to make an unforgettable impression at your next party.
- Kit Includes: Malt Extract, Steeping Grains, Hops, Dry Yeast, Priming Sugar, Muslin Steeping Bag, Complete Instructions