Oceans Balance, Dulse Whole Leaf Organic, 2 Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Ocean’s Balance Organic Whole Leaf Dulse - Maine Coast Seaweed - Atlantic Ocean Sea Vegetables, Perfect for Keto Diet, Paleo Diet, Vegetarian Lifestyle or Vegan Diet - Gluten Free - 2oz Bag
- Dulse Seaweed Organic Whole Leaf --- This rich smoky flavored sea vegetable is easy to incorporate into your diet. This is 18 (x3) servings of pure Atlantic ocean SeaGreens goodness in each bag. If you are searching for whole leaf organic immunity and metabolism booster products then this whole leaf Dulse is an excellent choice. Top your favorite meals, substitute in place of meat or eat it as a guilt-free snack.
- Whole Leaf Dulse --- a beautiful red seaweed, produces beauty from within that is perhaps the most nutrient dense food on the planet and provides a delectable source of umami flavor. It is a true green superfood that is a metabolism booster, and is great as salad greens, or in soups, stews, marinades and sauces, or right out of the bag!
- Dulse from the Atlantic --- 95% of the Sea Greens that Americans eat is Asian imported Seaweed. However, our "made in America" Seavegetables are so much better. Maine leads the way with its long coastline and clean, cold waters. The demand for organic healthy foods has entered the mainstream and Ocean’s Balance seaweed is a front runner for healthy snacks.
- Your Chance to Help Save Planet Earth --- Organic Seaweed, which is great for gut health, is arguably the most climate change friendly food on the planet. It is one of the only zero input regenerative farmed foods – it requires no land, no fresh water, no fertilizer, no feed, and no pesticides. It also absorbs about 7 times more CO2 than any land-based plant and studies have shown it reduces ocean acidification.
- Atlantic Dulse / Dulce Seaweed --- This health booster is fat free, and hand harvested from the wild. To keep the seakelp fresh, store away from direct sunlight in a sealed bag. It is best eaten, especially as a snack, when it's a little soft, so if it dries out, simply open the container in a damp place for a few hours.