Oregano Leaves | 5 Oz - 142 G Reseable Bag, Bulk | Mediterranean
Click Image for Gallery
Eat Well Premium Foods - Oregano Leaves 5 oz , Mediterranean Natural Leaf, 100% Natural Dried Oregano Leaves, Herbal Tea Spices
- WHAT IS OREGANO : Oregano is an herb of the mint family that is cultivated in the regions of the Mediterranean
- A pungent green herb with a great affinity for a variety of foods, from lamb to vegetables, stuffings and egg dishes. Oregano is closely related to marjoram. It is characteristic of many Greek , Turkish and Italian dishes (particularly lamb) and in the world is often sprinkled liberally on ( pizzas , doner , roast pork , chicken fajitas , hot chilli sauce , oven dried tomatos )
- Dried oregano has an excellent flavour and aroma, and works very well with cilantro and cumin. Garlic, onion, thyme, basil, parsley and olive oil are other common seasoning partners for dried oregano. Toast dried oregano leaves lightly in a pan and add them to your favourite chili or taco recipe. Drizzle olive oil over a hunk of feta cheese that's been topped with oregano leaves and serve with olives. Oregano goes well in just about any tomato dish.
- Eat Well Premium Foods- Provides Healthy and Dilicious Spices , Herbs and Herbal Teas
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we'll refund your order in full .