Organic Garam Masala, 2lbs 2 unit of 1lbs each - 100% Pure, Na...
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Garam Masala, 2lbs (2 unit of 1lbs each) - 100% Pure, Natural & USDA Organic Certified
►Garam masala is a wonderfully aromatic blend of spices from India.
►Garam means "hot" or "heating" and masala means "spice blend". The "hot" is not necessarily referring to the kind of heat we find in hot chillies but to the fact that the spices are first toasted then ground.
►Another explanation we've heard is that the amalgamated effect of the spices in garam masala increases body temperature, a pleasant warm glow you might feel after eating a dish flavoured with it.
►It does however usually include some black pepper and cinnamon or cassia which carry some heat.
►Many of the spices used in garam masala are more familiar in the West as spices for desserts or baking: cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace for example.
- Spicy Warm Indian seasoning blend that pairs very well with Vegetables, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Beef, Duck, Goat, Mutton, Lentils, Dal, Dahl, Sambar, Biryani, Fish & Seafood Recipes.
- 100% Pure and Natural Vegan Spice with Certified USDA-organic and Gluten-Free.
- Classic Indian spice is comprised of coriander, black pepper, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon and many more with Fresh Roasted Ingredients.
- Premium quality for superior flavor with Non-GMO. The addition of other spices may include black and/or green cardamom, bay leaves, cumin, coriander, fennel, and possibly caraway.
- Grown and processed in India. Aromatic mixture adds warm sweet flavor to a range of dishes.