Oro Di Sicilia Green Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16.9 Ounces
Click Image for Gallery
Oro di Sicilia Green Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 16.9 Fluid Ounce Can - Cold-Pressed in Sicily, Italy - Light and Fruity Flavor - No Chemicals, Non-GMO, Vegan - From Three Legendary Sicilian Olives
- ORO DI SICILIA - Oro di Sicilia is an exclusive partnership between Tomaso Asaro, heralded Sicilian olive oil producer, Frank Castronovo and Frank Falcinelli, NYC-based chefs and restaurateurs. Green Gold is their first collaboration together.
- SICILIAN OLIVES – Oro di Sicilia Green Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from legendary olives: Biancolilla, Nocellara del Belice and Cerasuola. Each are grown, harvested, cold-pressed, & bottled on the Asaro Estate in Sicily, a century-old family farm.
- EXTRA VIRGIN, NON-GMO – The Asaro Estate’s authentic farming methods produce non-GMO olives in a biodynamic way, free from chemicals. Olives are hand-picked and freshly cold pressed for higher quality, and Green Gold is naturally vegan and gluten free.
- A HEALTHFUL ADDITION TO YOUR DIET – Olive oil is rich in powerful antioxidants, vitamin D, and monounsaturated fats that help to reduce inflammation. Incorporating Green Gold throughout your daily diet provides a beneficial addition to any meal.
- CRAFTED FOR ALL – Oro di Sicilia Green Gold EVOO is designed by Chefs for everyday cooks. Balanced, versatile and delicious.