Overnite Organics Banana Chip Overnight Oats, USDA Organic, Good...
Click Image for Gallery
Overnite Organics Banana Chip Overnight Oats, USDA Organic, Good Source of Protein, High Fiber, 2oz (Pack of 10)
- A SWEET START: For a sweet start to your morning, try our Banana Chip Overnight Oats. This mixture of organic freeze-dried fruit, chocolate chips, cacao nibs, rolled oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and a touch of sugar strikes just the right balance of hearty and sweet
- POUR, SHAKE, SLEEP, EAT: Instead of cooking oats on the stove (time consuming) or in the microwave (mush), you simply add milk (cow, nut, or soy) to the overnight oat mix and let it rest in the fridge overnight. This is when the magic happens, turning the oat mixture to a nutrient-rich breakfast with a thick and hearty texture
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Our goal is to give you a solid overnight oat base, so you don't need to add anything, but part of the fun is making them your own. You can add fruit, honey, chocolate, nut butter, or whatever you can think of ... bacon anyone?
- PERFECT FOR MEAL PREP: Overnight Oats are the perfect alternative to a boring cup of yogurt or processed bar (with far less sugar). They are fantastic for on-the-go travel!
- NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: A half-cup of rolled oats, which results in about a cup of cooked oatmeal, will give you five grams of protein and four grams of fiber