Pack Of 3 Wel-Pac Pickled Plums Akaume Zuke 11.5 Oz.
Click Image for Gallery
(Pack of 3) Wel-Pac Pickled Plums Akaume Zuke 11.5 Oz.
- BLACK PEPPER - Black pepper is one of the most popular and beloved spices around the world. In the world of spices, black pepper is considered “black gold.” It lends satisfying heat and a good bite to most dishes. Frontier Co-op Black Pepper is kosher certified.
- VERSATILE USES - Black pepper is a spice that adds some heat to any dish, from potatoes and macaroni dishes to pastas and sauces. Sprinkle some on eggs for breakfast or spice up your meat when grilling it. The possibilities are endless!
- PACKED WITH HEAT AND FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op Black Pepper is chunkier and more intense than other peppers, and provides a woody, floral, pungent flavor alongside a penetrating aroma. It is slightly coarser than finely ground pepper. This spice is ideal for cooking or placing on the table in a shaker. It can be used with almost any savory dish.
- SOURCED FROM INDIA AND VIETNAM - Our medium grind black pepper is carefully selected from some of the world's best pepper-producing regions in India and Vietnam. The climate and soil produce premium-quality pepper berries, which are then fermented and naturally dried under the sun. Our black pepper is kosher certified.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.