Pereg Dried Whole Bay Leaves - 1.4 Oz - Pure &Amp; Natural Whole Spi
Click Image for Gallery
Pereg Dried Whole Bay Leaves - 1.75 Oz - Pure & Natural Whole Spice | Tej Patta | Aromatic Leaf for Rice, Sauces, Soups, Meat & Stews | Non GMO
- BAY LEAF: Include the leaf into your dish and evacuate before serving. It will add another layer of flavor to stews and meat dishes. It also helps to lighten up a hearty dish, so it's less likely to bog you down after a big meal.
- DRIED & FULL OF FLAVORS: Natural bay leaf is an aromatic leaf which is commonly used in cooking because of its pungent and sharp taste. The dried leaves are known for its fragrance more than its taste. The fragrance of this dry bay leaf is herbal, slightly floral.
- PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS: Bay leaf is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. It also helps to break down protein, digest food faster and helps to calm indigestion in the stomach.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT: Bay Leaves combines well with garlic, parsley, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and sage. It can be used for pizza sauce, pasta sauce, pesto, roasted meats, soups, stews, potato dishes, chicken, pork, seafood, and vegetables.
- PEREG PROMISE: Pereg Natural Foods provides 100% pure, premium, all-natural spices, gluten-free grains and nutritious food the world has to offer. We handle everything from sourcing to production in-house ourselves, giving us total quality control and so we promise the best to our consumers.