Log Cabin Syrup, Sugar Free, 24 Ounce Pack of 4
Click Image for Gallery
Log Cabin Syrup, Sugar Free, 24 Ounce (Pack of 4)Log cabin has been making delicious syrup for 120 years. Minnesota grocer Patrick j. Towel introduced the brand in 1887, and named it in honor of his childhood hero and true American icon, president Abraham Lincoln. President Lincoln grew up in a log cabin, deep in the woods of Kentucky – hence the brand name log cabin, chosen by Mr. Towel to honor Abraham Lincoln. With A history like that, it's no surprise that log cabin continues to be known for tradition at the breakfast table and its delicious taste. Everyone in the family will enjoy log cabin syrup, available in original, lite, and sugar free varieties. Also, for the most recent log cabin product launches, try log cabin all natural syrup and pancake mix.
- Perfect topping for pancakes and waffles
- Rich, delicious maple syrup
- Sugar free for a healthier breakfast option
- Try adding to your favorite bbq sauce for glazing chicken or ribs
- No high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors