Premium Healthy Ajwain Trachyspermum ammi - Rihlas Superfoods...
Click Image for Gallery
Premium Healthy Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) - Rihla's Superfoods - 1.1lb (500g)
- Ayurvedic practicioners praise their medicinal qualitives as they're carminative, antibacterial and antifungal agents.
- Boiled in water, these seeds turn into a decoction used as traditional remedy for digestive ailments in the East and as occasional medicinal ingredient in China.
- Rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, ajwain seeds are linked to improving immunity and metabolism as well as protection of oxidative stress in cells.
- What's the taste like? Well, food experts compare it to oregano and cumin or, in other words, a perfect companion to salads.
- Get creative and add some Ajwain seeds to your favorite recipes for extra flavor and crunchiness.