Ravens Brew Whole Bean Organic Three Peckered Billy Goat, Dark ...
Click Image for Gallery
Raven’s Brew Coffee Organic Whole Bean Three Peckered Billy Goat – Dark Roast – Delicious as Espresso – 5lb Bag
- Organic Three Peckered Billy Goat Dark Roast Coffee – Sup From The Cup That Keeps You Up—Got Goat? Get it! Crudely named, but aptly famed, this is one of our three most popular selections by professional baristas. Share the ardor and passion of this sublime and stimulating elixir, especially with those closest to you. Amazing no matter how it’s brewed: drip, press, espresso and more! Uncanny high notes of fruity sweetness on top of a dry-chocolatey flavor with a full body and a sweet finish.
- Packaged For Freshness: At Raven's Brew, we take freshness seriously. Our coffee is packaged shortly after roasting, in air-tight bags, with one-way valves that seal in the incredible aromas and flavors. Our packaging protects your coffee from the light and air, which are both major contributors to stale coffee.
- High-Quality Beans, Perfectly Roasted: We choose rare, high-quality beans from some of the world’s best coffee plantations and delicately roast them to create super smooth layers of flavor. Our process creates a strong, rich and flavorful coffee—perfectly smooth with no unpleasant acidity.
- The Art of Roasting: From the many varieties of roasting equipment available within the industry, we have selected air roasting as our method of choice. Air roasting draws in vast amounts of hot air from underneath the coffee. The hot air surrounds each bean evenly, reducing the risk of scorching the delicate green beans. This creates a noticeably cleaner, less bitter, and more vibrant taste in the cup.
- Certified Organic, Sustainable And Kind To The Environment: Raven’s Brew USDA Certified Organic Coffees are farmed and processed without the use of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and other synthetic chemicals. We support small family growers through our coffee buying practices. Not just because they make the best coffee, but because it’s the right thing to do.