Red Bay Coffee Kings Prize Ethiopian Coffee Beans - Medium Roas...
Click Image for Gallery
Red Bay Coffee King's Prize Ethiopian Coffee Beans - Medium Roast Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee - Fresh Whole Bean Coffee - Single Origin Coffee Beans - 12oz Resealable Pouch of Specialty Coffee Beans
- KING'S PRIZE - Red Bay Coffee's signature Ethiopian Yirgacheffe whole bean coffee medium roast is sourced from a single origin in Ethiopia - the birthplace of coffee.
- AWARD WINNING COFFEE - Red Bay Coffee is a multiple medal winner at the world’s largest coffee roaster competition, Golden Bean North America. From seed to cup, Red Bay is devoted to sourcing, roasting and delivering the best and most beautiful single origin whole bean coffee to the people. We work globally to source high quality, sustainable and direct trade coffee.
- COFFEE TASTING PROFILE - King's Prize contains the distinctive Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Coffee fresh aroma and tasting profile of white peach, honeysuckle, and melon.
- WHOLE BEAN SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE - Red Bay King's Prize is sourced directly from the Djimma region of Ethiopia with a high altitude between 5,500 - 6,500 ft. for a denser, richer coffee bean.
- ROASTED IN OAKLAND - Our coffee is roasted in Oakland and to ensure top freshness for upto 90 days they are packaged in a sealed yet resealable pouch with one way degassing valve.