Rishi Tea Organic, Jasmine Tea, 1-Pound
Click Image for Gallery
Rishi Tea Organic, Jasmine Tea, 1-PoundJasmine tea is the most popular flower-scented tea in East Asia. Its enchanting, unforgettable aroma is created through an artisanal method of tea scenting that dates back more than 800 years. Jasmine blossoms are gathered during midsummer evenings and spread amongst tea leaves over several successive nights. Because dried tea leaves are hydroscopic, they readily absorb floral essences like jasmine. Refreshingly fragrant, jasmine has been regarded as the perfect digestif tea for centuries.
- Jasmine tea is the most popular flower-scented tea in East Asia, enjoyed throughout the day and as an uplifting after-meal tea.
- This tea's deliciously sweet floral aroma is created through an artisanal tea scenting process.
- Jasmine blossoms, collected at their peak season, are repeatedly mixed amongst tea leaves and removed only after imparting their fragrance deeply into the tea.
- Fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossoms
- Organic and Fair Trade Certified green tea with jasmine.