Rumi Spice - Mexican Adobo Black Cumin Spice Blend 2.5 oz
Click Image for Gallery
Rumi Spice - Mexican Adobo Black Cumin Spice Blend (2.5 oz)
- MEXICAN ADOBO BLACK CUMIN SPICE BLEND: The ultimate spice rub or marinade for meat and seafood, adobo comes from the word adobar, which means “to marinate” in Spanish. Adobo seasoning is essential in Mexican and other Latin cuisine for adding flavor to any savory dish. Our aromatic and zesty Mexican Adobo allows for versatility in the kitchen: use it as a dry rub for Taco Tuesday or add a dash of flavor to roasted vegetables.
- INGREDIENTS: Onion powder, Garlic powder, Rumi Cumin, Black Pepper, Mexican Oregano, Cayenne. Our spices are ground and packaged by hand to ensure maximum freshness. Packaged in glass (BPA free).
- CULINARY USES: Marinade or dry rub meats like beef, poultry, pork, and seafood. Use it as a base for stews, soups, and sauces. Season vegetables like avocados, potatoes, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, and cactus. Season grains and legumes like rice, beans, chickpeas, and lentils. Season fruits like plantains.
- MADE WITH OUR WILD AFGHAN BLACK CUMIN: Indigenous to the Old Persian Empire, black cumin is virtually unknown outside of the Middle East. Our Cumin is grown wild along the foothills of the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan, the mountainous terroir adds an extra layer of sharp earthy and piney flavors to our black cumin spice. The intoxicating and aromatic Afghan Black Cumin will take you on a culinary journey from Indian dishes like malai kofta to Mexican favorites like chicken fajitas.
- SOCIAL MISSION: Hand harvested by women and men in the mountain villages, our Wild Afghan Black Cumin helps to further our social mission to provide economic development through the creation of additional agricultural jobs.