Rumi Spice Saffron, Handpicked in Afghanistan, Highest Rated Wor...
Click Image for Gallery
Rumi Spice Saffron, Handpicked in Afghanistan, Highest Rated World-wide, Afghan Seasoning, Taste of Luxury, Great with Soups, Rice, Chicken, Curry, Paella, Dessert (0.5 grams)
- PREMIUM AFGHAN SAFFRON THREADS: Includes organic saffron spice, hand harvested in Afghanistan, with no preservatives or additives. Saffron adds deep flavor and a beautiful color to any dish. Saffron seasoning is used in everything from rice to tea.
- EXQUISITELY SELECTED SAFFRON: Rumi saffron is tested in accordance with ISO Standard 3632 at an outstanding rating of 236. The International Taste & Quality Institute has rated Afghan saffron #1 three years running.
- THE TASTE OF LUXURY: Saffron is known as the Queen of All Spices. The raw and vibrant flavors create a dispersion of intensity throughout any dish, both sweet or savory.
- WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD: Saffron, also known as "red gold," is the most valuable spice in the world. It is handpicked and requires almost 175,000 flowers to create a single kilogram of saffron.
- CHOSEN BY WORLD-RENOWNED CHEFS: Chosen by world-class chefs and Michelin-rated restaurants above all other regions. Rumi saffron unlocks and embodies the Afghan terroir in each stigma’s explosion of flavors.