Seabear Copper River Smoked Sockeye Salmon, 6 Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
SeaBear Copper River Smoked Sockeye Salmon, 6 Ounce
- WILD ALASKAN SMOKED SOCKEYE SALMON is renown worldwide as the best salmon on earth due to its deep red color and exceptionally high oil content. Wild caught in the cold clear waters of Alaska.
- FILLETED BY HAND & TRADITIONALLY SMOKED, the salmon is vacuum sealed in our famous gold foil pouch, then gently cooked in the sealed pouch, preserving the salmon naturally.
- FULLY COOKED & READY TO EAT anytime, anywhere. The extremely portable gold foil pouch makes the smoked salmon a wonderful gift to use on hikes, camping, or a treat at home.
- NO REFRIDGERATION NEED until opened. Our smoked wild Alaskan salmon have a shelf life of approximately four years - best if used within 2-3 days of opening the pouch.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), Kosher, and Project NON-GMO Verified.