Seweryn Dried Porcini Mushrooms King Boletus Polish Borowik Shl...
Click Image for Gallery
Seweryn Dried Mushrooms Porcini Borowik Shlachetny Sliced from Poland 20 gr / 0.7 OZ
- New harvest 2020. We offer only the highest quality mushrooms from Polish forests. Product from Poland. FAST FREE SHIPPING !!!
- There is nothing quite like the aroma of Polish forest mushrooms to bring back memories of Christmas eve dinner. They add a perfect flavor to home made bigos, kapusta or mushroom soup.
- Dried Polish mushrooms or dried Boletes Edulis are better known as porcini. Imported Dried Polish mushrooms come from the wild forests of Poland, they are considered the best. They add a rich deep flavor that enhances any polish recipe. Soaking them will fill your kitchen with a wonderful powerful fragrance. When cooking, just 3 ounces of dried mushrooms will equal about 1 pound of fresh mushrooms.
- Polish dried mushrooms should soak for at least 30 minutes in water. When ready to use, squeeze them dry into the bowl and reserve the rich liquid to flavor your recipe. Remember to pour off the liquid carefully, leaving behind any grit at the bottom of the bowl.
- The highest quality of products is an absolute obligation for us. We continually take care of the minutest details while continuously improving the processing process. Continuous monitoring of the mushroom-grower with certificate No. 1824 on the processing and packaging of mushrooms ensures high quality of our products. Each product is certified. FHU "SEWERYN" Marek Seweryn got "Certificate of Polish " certificates for its products as well as implemented HACCP product.