Simply Organic - Coriander - 2.29 oz.
Click Image for Gallery
Simply Organic Ground Coriander Seed, Certified Organic | 2.29 oz | Coriandrum sativum L.
- CORIANDER - Nothing but pure, high-oil-content, organic coriander seed (Coriandrum sativum), ground for ideal use. No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. Rich, warm, earthy yet fruity flavor. Luscious, textured, medium-brown color. Warm, bright aroma with slight citrus undertones. (But nothing like cilantro, which is the leaf of the same plant.)
- ADAPTABLE INGREDIENT - Simply Organic Ground Coriander is great for giving your dishes a fresh aroma and a hint of citrus. Coriander is the perfect addition to Indian and Mexican cuisine, but it can also be used in just about anything else. Add it to chili or sour cream, and use it to enhance your cookies and cakes!
- ORGANIC FROM BULGARIA - We get real with flavor. We source our organic coriander from Eastern Europe, using only seeds with high oil content. That means you get full, fresh, potent flavor. In every single bottle.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.