Soeos Chinkiang Vinegar, Mature Aged Black Vinegar, Chinese Blac
Click Image for Gallery
Soeos Chinkiang Vinegar, Mature Aged Black Vinegar, Chinese Black Vinegar, Zhenjiang Vinegar, 16.9 fl.
- Ingredients: Water, glutinous rice, WHEAT bran, sugar, salt. Chinkiang vinegar (Zhenjiang vinegar, 镇江陈醋) is a type of Chinese black vinegar
- It is made from various grains and is aged until the color turns dark brown or inky black.
- Rich, pungent, and tart flavor, sometimes with a hint of sweetness. It has a fermented malty taste and woody character that distinguish it from the light colored and fruity rice vinegar.
- VERSATILE USES. For certain dishes, such as vinaigrette cabbage, Kung Pao chicken and spinach salad, you should only use black vinegar.
- Soeos takes your satisfaction as our highest priority. let us know anytime for questions and concerns, as we value your voice to make things right.