Species Macadamia Nut Oil 32 svg
Click Image for Gallery
Species Nutrition Macadamia Nut Oil, Healthy Cooking Oil, Cooking Oil for Stir Fry, Sweet, Buttery, Great Tasting Oil, Omega 9 Monounsaturated Fats, Balanced Omega 3 & 6 Fats. (32 Servings)
- DELICIOUS TASTE - You don't have to be a fitness guru to enjoy the delectable flavor of macadamia nut oil. The sweet buttery taste includes hints of nuttiness with rich creamy notes that will delight your palate as your taste buds encounter the amazing flavor. Mac nut oil will enhance meals such as lemon myrtle roast chicken, scrambled eggs, salads, roasted potato skins, and even beer-battered fish with macadamia salt and pepper dust. Mac oil is great for grilling, roasting, and sautéing.
- A HEALTHY COOKING OIL - Macadamia nut oil has one of the highest concentrations of monounsaturated fats available in any oil. The monounsaturated fat of this oil weighs in at roughly 85%, which is 10%-20% more than standard extra virgin olive oil! This extraordinary omega-9 fat, also known as oleic acid, has been shown to help maintain a healthy heart. Many health enthusiasts view mac nut oil as absolutely essential for cultivating superb internal health.
- EXCEEDINGLY HIGH SMOKE POINT - One of mac oil's most impressive features is that it has a tremendously high smoke point of 410 degrees Fahrenheit. This smoke point makes macadamia oil ideal for baking and stir-fry. For comparison, olive oil's smoke point is much lower at 325 degrees Fahrenheit. This can result in degradation of the olive oil which effectively negates all of the health benefits. Conversely, macadamia nut oil maintains its integrity and health benefits when used in cooking.
- PERFECT OMEGA-3 & OMEGA-6 RATIO - This macadamia nut oil contains an exact 1:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids. This ratio used to be the standard of our ancestors during the hunter-gatherer period. However, our current consumption ratio has risen to a frightening 20:1 ratio as a result of junk food, feeding grain to food animals, and the overuse of vegetable oils in our typical meals. Species Nutrition will help you return to a natural and healthy Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio.
- FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS - Macadamia nut oil is an excellent source of antioxidants. This healthy oil is resistant to oxidation and contains high levels of vitamin E. In fact, Species Nutrition's mac nut oil is four times higher in vitamin E than standard olive oil. Consuming appropriate servings of vitamin E has been shown to provide a wide array of benefits to overall well-being and health. If you're looking to improve your performance and maintain a healthy heart, this is the oil for you.