Spirdust Cocktail Shimmer Dust with Pearl Effect by Roxy & Rich ...
Click Image for Gallery
Spirdust Cocktail Shimmer Dust with Pearl Effect by Roxy & Rich - Original 1.5 Grams
- Cocktails were meant to shine; Spirdust is a glittering powder that can be added directly to beverages by adding a couple pinches or by mixing it with the cocktail syrups, juices, liqueurs or spirits -- add, stir, shine; Spirdust meets the food standards of Health Canada, the US FDA and the European Commission; For single servings: Spirdust can be added to beverages by adding a couple pinches directly to your drink and stirring a little
- For larger quantities: we recommend adding Spirdust to the cocktail syrup mixes, juices, liqueurs or spirits that you will be using to create your alcoholic beverages; this will help avoid spilling the dust on the bar while serving customers; shimmering base with Spirdust: there are two easy steps to figure out the amount of Spirdust to add to your shimmering base you’ll need 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp and 1 tsp; step 1: figure out the % of shimmering base in your cocktails
- E.g.: you want to add Spirdust to your 26-oz bottle of vodka that will be used as your shimmering base for Cosmopolitan: 1.5 oz of vodka - 3 oz total drink (1.5/3 = 50%); step 2: use the highest percentage; e.g.: In Step 1, the highest percentage is 50%; use the 50% dosage based on the shimmering base chart; you then add 1/2 tsp of Spirdust to the bottle of vodka; how to use Spirdust: start by adding Spirdust to your shimmering base
- The Spirdust will settle to the bottom after a while, so make sure to shake the shimmering base every time you make a drink; Spirdust - servings per jar: 1.5-g jar = approx. 45 3-oz drinks; 25-g jar = approx. 700 3-oz drinks; 100-g jar = approx. 2800 3-oz drinks
- Spirdust can be mixed in with alcoholic beverages -- up to 0.7g PER 1000g (1/4 tsp for 1 L); Spirdust contains Mica-Ti02 (E55, E171) and one or more FD&C colors