Sumac Spice Powder | East And Mediterranean Spice | Ideal For Sa
Click Image for Gallery
Sumac Spice Powder | East and Mediterranean Spice | Ideal for Salads, Meats, and Rice | Can be Used as Substitute for Vinegar and Lemon 2 oz.
- We get our gourmet sumac from trusted growers in Turkey, then hand select fresh batches of this tart spice for packing and sending directly to you for the freshest, authentic Middle Eastern flavor in meals you prepare at home.
- Sumac is an essential ingredient in Mediterranean cuisine. Sumac is also known as Sumach, and is used in recipes like Sumac Chicken, Sumac-ade, and Fattoush.
- A lovely reddish color with a tangy, lemony flavor best describes Sumac. Along with Za'atar, Ras el Hanout, Aleppo Pepper, these are the most prized spices in Mediterranean cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- The lid clamps down on contents with a tight-sealing gasket and a sleek chrome closure. The opening of the bottle is wide, providing easy access. The bottle is wrapped in red tissue paper and comes in a glossy white gift box tied with a bow.