Sutter Buttes Balsamic Vinegar – Dark Raspberry Infused 250ml b...
Click Image for Gallery
Sutter Buttes Balsamic Vinegar – Dark Raspberry Infused (250ml bottle), Artisan Italian Grape Must Reduction Balsamic Vinegar, Handcrafted Premium Thick and Sweet Golden Aged Vinegar
- Sutter Buttes Dark Raspberry Infused Balsamic Vinegar (250ml bottle). Gourmet Italian artisan grape must reduction vinegar, handcrafted premium thick and sweet golden balsamic vinegar, barrel-aged and imported from Modena, Italy.
- Flavor/Source – A native of Modena, Italy, our Balsamic Vinegar is artisan crafted from a reduction of cooked white Trabbiano grape juice. Barrel-aged for up to 18 years, and then infused with fresh raspberry purée created from handpicked dark raspberries, this specialty vinegar is a refreshing blend of sweet and fruity flavor. It has a full-bodied rich aroma and a smooth, deep texture with low acidity for a light finish.
- Process – Freshly harvested plump white grapes are carefully selected and boiled down to a grape must, or, reduction. Years of aging in high-quality wooden barrels, intensifies and sweetens the flavor of the vinegar to produce a thick, glossy brown, traditional balsamic vinegar. When the aging process is complete, the vinegar is infused with artisan crafted fresh raspberry purée for a burst of vibrant flavor.
- Features – Sutter Buttes Dark Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar boasts a wonderfully balanced composition of real gourmet flavor, delectable aroma and thick syrupy texture. Chefs worldwide use this fruity flavored condiment to deliver an added burst of piquancy to an array of dishes.
- Suitable For/Uses – Our balsamic vinegar is a perfect base for vinaigrettes, marinades, sauces, salad dressings and balsamic cream. Pair with extra virgin olive oil for a bread dip, drizzle over pasta, tomatoes, asparagus or roasted vegetables. Best used as a glaze for chicken, steak, pork tenderloin and salmon. Dress up an appetizer with this fruity addition or drizzle over walnut-topped ice cream for a sophisticated dessert. Give as a gift to a host who appreciates specialty condiments.