Swanson Celery Seed Extract Cellery Urinary Health Antioxidant...
Click Image for Gallery
Swanson Celery Seed Extract (Cellery) Urinary Health Antioxidant Support Phytochemicals Volatile Oils Supplement Maximum Strength 500 mg 180 Capsules (2 Pack)Most people think of celery seed as an organic spice, but did you know that it's been used by Ayurvedic practitioners for thousands of years to support a wide range of health concerns? These benefits include their ability to help maintain urinary tract health given their rich concentration of phytochemicals and volatile oils. But that's not all; our Swanson Premium Celery Seed Extract Maximum Strength supplement delivers stellar antioxidant support to fight against the effects of free radicals.
- PROMOTES URINARY TRACT HEALTH - As a plant-based diuretic, celery seed has been used traditionally to support the body's ability to keep the urinary tract healthy and support the removal of uric acid for centuries.
- PROVIDES ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT - Celery seeds are packed with enzymes and antioxidants that both protect and promote your health as they support a healthy defense against free radicals. Further, celery seeds are a source of vitamin B-6, vitamin C, vitamin k, potassium and folate.
- HIGH CONCENTRATION OF PHYTOCHEMICALS - Featuring phytochemicals such as limonene (immune and emotional health support), coumarin (liver health), and apigenin (cardio and mood health) celery seeds are excellent for promoting everyday wellbeing.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.