Teapins Citrus Hurricane Tea | Farmers Herbal Premium Loose Leaf...
Click Image for Gallery
Teapins Citrus Hurricane Tea | Farmers Herbal Premium Loose Leaf 70g, Feel the Bright Notes of Ripe Pomelo, Lemongrass and Hibiscus
- Farmer’s Tea. 14 authentic tastes: Farmer’s Tea is a unique tea collection with a soul. The soul of a farmer who grew, collected and packed the tea. We have chosen the best and the most popular types of tea to present them to you in this collection. We get the best quality tea directly from farms from all over Vietnam. We would like to show you that this country can surprise you with rich tastes of its tea.
- Taste: It is a unique combination of tropical zests with flavorful creamy cocktail of ripe pomelo, light sour orange, zesty lemongrass and refreshing hibiscus. 100% natural ingredients are grown in Vietnam, one of the largest and the oldest tea-producing countries in the world. For centuries, herbal tea has been known in Vietnam as the best medicine to treat cold, stay healthier in the long run, and also as a way to relax and enjoy simple things in life.
- Quality guaranteed: Teapins proudly produced and packeged its products in Vietnam, one of the largest and oldest tea-producing countries in the world. The tea was cultivated organically and harvested naturally. The best loose leaves were carefully hand picked from the trees by local farmers. 100% natural, Teapins - Farmer's Tea products are a perfect choice for you and your beloved.
- 100% Commitment: We work directly with local farmers and have no middlemen. It gives great support to the farmers and helps them improve their business and bild a stronger and happier life in their community. Therefore it is great to get your support for local farmers of Vietnam by consuming this tea.
- Usage instructions: We recommend you to brew this tea in a porcelain teapot. A cup of herbal tea will give you a soothing effect before going to bed or light refreshment to enjoy the evening with friends on the patio. Packed in 100 gram hermetically sealed bags, you can store it in cool and dry place. Avoid sunlight to keep its quality for longer time.