Teatulia Organic Breakfast Black Tea - 50Ct Premium Pyramid Bags
Click Image for Gallery
Teatulia Organic English Breakfast Black Tea Bags, 50 Bulk Premium Corn Silk Pyramid Tea Bags | Natural Caffeine & Award Winning Loose Leaf Tea
- ORGANIC BREAKFAST TEA TASTING NOTES: This English breakfast tea is a medium-bodied brew with a smooth finish for a refreshing tea you can drink anytime of the day. Drink this tea hot or cold for an invigorating flavourful and refreshing indulgence. Our black breakfast tea produces an aroma of toasted nuts; along with a smooth & sweet flavor.
- 50 PREMIUM PYRAMID TEA BAGS: Each premium corn silk tea bag is filled with 2 grams of whole leaf breakfast tea. They are USDA-certified organic, eco-friendly, free of microplastics and compostable pyramid tea bags that preserve the shape of the whole tea leaves. Tea bags are free from strings, tags, and staples to cut down on waste.
- BREW HOT OR COLD: Our premium breakfast tea comes with a beautifully presented eco-friendly packaging & compostable tea bags that taste as good as it looks! Our all-natural teas are sustainably sourced from our own farms and are Fair Trade & USDA organic. Plus, you can brew the tea HOT or COLD so you can have a nice, refreshing cup of tea to fit any situation
- NATURALLY CAFFEINATED TEA: This organic breakfast tea is naturally caffeinated and a great alternative to your afternoon coffee jitters since our black tea contains only about 1/2 the caffeine of a cup of coffee does. Our Breakfast tea has been known to help improve cholesterol, reduce blood clotting and improve widening of blood vessels in the heart.
- CLEAN AND FRESH PREMIUM TEA: We grow much of our tea from our OWN farms in Northern Bangladesh, which is where some of the finest tea in the world comes from. As Napa Valley is for wine, Bangladesh is for tea. It is essential to get tea from certain regions in the world because of how things like altitude, soil conditions, rainfall, latitude, etc. affect the tea. At Teatulia, we are committed to making a social impact to the communities in Bangladesh where our farms are.