The Bean Coffee Company Organic Cold Brew Packs, Dark Roast, 12 ...
Click Image for Gallery
The Bean Coffee Company Organic Cold Brew Packs, Dark Roast, 12 OunceMake the smoothest, least acidic cold brew coffee at home with organic Cold Brew Packs and avoid all the mess and clean up. These six pre-measured, 2-ounce ground filtered packs have a dark roast that's deliciously balanced yet robust flavor and rich in antioxidants. Easy to brew, simply place three packs in a container, add 7 cups of water, and then steep at room temperature for 12 to 18 hours, depending on your preference. Like all coffees from The Bean Coffee Company, this 100% Arabica coffee is hand roasted in small batches and packaged at the peak of its cycle to preserve its natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality. The Bean Coffee Company uses 100 percent organic and natural coffee beans, certified by the USDA and CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers). For freshness, store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture. Offering over 25 years of combined roasting experience, The Bean Coffee Company is committed to great taste, quality, and health by using only the best raw ingredients and innovative roasting processes. It's all about the bean.
- Make the smoothest, least acidic cold brew coffee at home without the mess or stress of clean up
- Six 2-ounce, ground filter packs, make-at-home easy; total 6 packs makes up to 200 ounces
- Dark Roast coffees are dark brown to near black in color with a full body bold taste and a smooth finish
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA; 100% Arabica coffee beans roasted in the USA
- Store packs in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture