The Republic of Tea Organic Black Currant Rosemary Iced Tea Pouc...
Click Image for Gallery
The Republic of Tea Iced Tea Pouches (Black Currant Rosemary Herbal, 8 Pouches)
- ORGANIC BLACK CURRANT ROSEMARY HERBAL ICED TEA: Eight large, unbleached tea pouches are perfectly portioned for making it easy to steep healthy, premium iced tea at home.
- BERRY & EARTHY FLAVOR NOTES: The star of the kir royale is black currant, which is famous for its unique deep berry flavor. Blended with an organic base of tart-sweet hibiscus blossoms and finished with a hint of earthy rosemary, this regal sipper is a healthy, lightly sweet and savory treat.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS: Place one pouch with 2 cups of boiling water in a heat-safe pitcher. Steep for 5-7 minutes. Remove pouch then stir in one heaping cup of ice until ice melts. Add one more cup of cold water and serve over more ice. After steeping, add the used pouches to compost or soil — they make gardens happy.
- HERBAL ICED TEA: Quench your thirst with an organic, naturally caffeine-free tea that is sugar-free and perfect to accompany you on a warm day.
- GLUTEN FREE: This tea is gluten-free, so you can sip away without worry.