The Spice Lab Sumac - Cured Sumac 2 oz Jar - All Natural OU Kosh...
Click Image for Gallery
The Spice Lab Sumac - Cured Sumac 2 oz Jar - All Natural OU Kosher Non GMO Gluten Free Mediterranean Spice - Sumac Spice – Turkish Foods
- VEGAN and KETO-FRIENDLY: Sumac is great for vegan and paleo diets as well as for BBQ rubs, this spice seasoning will be a perfect part of any BBQ gift set. Clean eating doesn't mean meals have to be tasteless and boring. Add sumac to all your dishes and savor every bite.
- LOWER SALT INTAKE: Sumac spice is a great seasoning for lowering your salt intake. Too many diets include high amounts of sodium which is linked to cardiovascular issues. Limiting your sodium doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice taste. Add sumac to meat before cooking as the heat gives ground sumac a salty taste.
- COMMON USES: A Middle Eastern spice staple, sumac spice is the perfect seasoning spice for adding color or flavor to steak, lamb, chicken, fish, spice blends, vegetables, salads, hummus and dips. Use sumac as a marinade, garnish, dip, dry rub or a dressing.
- FLAVOR: Ground sumac is most often used in Turkish seasoning and Arabic spices, ground sumac spice is simply the tangy, citrusy powder from the fruit of the sumac shrub. It is preferred to lemon, tamarind and vinegar for its fresh, zesty flavor. Sumac is all natural, kosher, gluten free and preservative free.
- EXCELLENT: Sumac is the main ingredient used in Zaatar seasoning. Common in Arabic and Turkish food, this spice is derived from a fruit bush native to the Middle East. Sumac is a great seasoning to a variety of dishes. Give your meals that rich, authentic Middle Eastern flavor and make every night an Arabian inspired night.