Thousand Lakes Freeze Dried Fruits And Vegetables - Broccoli Flo
Click Image for Gallery
Thousand Lakes Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables - Broccoli Florets & Spinach 2-pack | 100% Veggies | No Salt Added
- 2 individual pouches; 1 - 1.2 oz pouch of 100% freeze dried broccoli florets (1/2") - no stems; 1 - 1.4 oz pouch of freeze dried spinach
- Get more "super foods" into your daily diet with Thousand Lakes freeze dried spinach and broccoli florets. Freeze dried spinach and broccoli florets are a convenient way to have green vegetables on hand and ready to use in soup, dip, smoothies, egg dishes (quiche), or in salads as a healthy garnish. Or, eat them right out of the bag as a deliciously healthy snack!
- Freeze drying is the best way to preserve fresh fruits and vegetables by drying them without using heat. Freeze dried products are "ready to eat" which means they can be eaten as they are directly out of the package as a snack on their own or added to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, trail mix, salads, or other delicious foods. Air dried (often called "dehydrated") foods are dried using heat - but not cooked - and often not labeled as "ready to eat" and should be cooked before being consumed.
- All of our freeze dried products have only one ingredient - no additives, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Our freeze-dried products are naturally gluten free but we do not independently test for possible gluten cross contamination. Therefore we do not label our products as gluten free. Our partner growers and processors have assured us of no genetically modified crops but we do not perform independent verification of this. Therefore we do not label our products as GMO Free.
- Excellent source of fiber and vitamins A and C; Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher