Thousand Lakes Minnesota Grown Wild Rice - Bulk - 5 Pounds | 100
Click Image for Gallery
Thousand Lakes Minnesota Grown Wild Rice - Bulk - 5 pounds | 100% Wild Rice | All Natural
- BUY in BULK and SAVE! – 1 - 5 pound re-sealable pouch; Grain is 3/8 of an inch long with the nutritious black outer hull. (Some processors remove the black hull to obtain a shorter cook time.)
- 100% ALL NATURAL – Thousand Lakes wild rice is harvested in Minnesota and is 100% natural. The only ingredient is wild rice! No preservatives, salt, or other rices added. Wild rice is higher in protein than white rices and grains and is a good source of protein and fiber and low in fat.
- HEALTHY and DELICIOUS – Used for soups, stews, and casseroles, as well as side dishes, stuffing, entrees, and salads. Delicious with turkey, chicken, fish, ham, beef, wild game or any vegetarian meal.
- Our wild rice is naturally gluten free but we do not independently test for possible gluten cross contamination. Therefore we do not label our products as gluten free. Our partner growers and processors have assured us of no genetically modified crops but we do not perform independent verification of this. Therefore we do not label our products as GMO Free.
- Good source of protein and fiber. Kosher Certified; Best if used within 18 months.