Thousand Lakes Minnesota Wild Rice, Mixed Vegetable Soup Blend,
Click Image for Gallery
Thousand Lakes Minnesota Wild Rice, Mixed Vegetable Soup Blend, and 32 Bean Soup Mix - 3-pack | 100% Natural | Vegetarian
- 3 individual re-sealable pouches. 1 - 15oz pouch of 100% Minnesota-grown wild rice, 1 - 16oz pouch of 32 Bean and 8 Vegetable Soup, and 1 - 8oz pouch of Dried Mixed Vegetable Soup Blend
- HEALTHY and DELICIOUS – Thousand Lakes wild rice is harvested in Minnesota and is 100% natural. The only ingredient is wild rice! Wild rice is higher in protein than white rices and grains and is a good source of protein and fiber and low in fat. Wild Rice is used for soups, stews, and casseroles, as well as side dishes, stuffing, entrees, and salads.
- 100% VEGETABLES and all natural! Thousand Lakes' Dried Mixed Vegetable Soup blends nine dehydrated vegetables including carrots, onions, whole kernel sweet corn, celery, green beans, green and white leeks, and green and red bell peppers in a vegetarian medley (as packaged).
- BEANS, BEANS, BEANS! – Our 32-Bean and 8-Vegetable soup is blend of eight dried vegetables (carrots, onions, whole kernel sweet corn, celery, green beans, leeks, and green and red bell peppers) and a mixture of thirty-two beans, including appaloosas, calypsos, and cannelinis, as well as the huge Christmas limas. A vegetarian blend as packaged.
- ALL NATURAL and KOSHER – All our products have only natural ingredients - no additives, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Our partner growers and processors have assured us of no genetically modified crops but we do not perform independent verification of this. Therefore, we do not label our products GMO Free. Kosher Certified; Best if used within 18 months.