Tillen Farms Mild Pickled Asparagus, 12 Ounce Pack of 6
Tillen Farms Mild Pickled Asparagus, 12 Ounce (Pack of 6)Tillen Farms Mild Pickled Asparagus, 12 Ounce (Pack of 6)
One of two original products, our Mild Pickled Asparagus have been a bestseller since the early days of Tillen Farms. Within hours of picking, these beauties are sorted, cleaned, trimmed, blanched and then carefully hand-packed in a mild brine. Crispy and with a hint of garlic, our spears taste great dipped in a Bloody Mary or wrapped in thinly-sliced prosciutto.
About Tillen Farms
Since 2004, the Tillen Farms brand features a line of "best in class" cocktail garnishes, sold to the grocery, specialty, health food, liquor and foodservice classes of trade. Tillen Farms pickled vegetables are primarily grown in the Northwest and are available in several different varieties of asparagus, dilly beans, and carrots. Tillen Farms popular pitted and stemmed cherries are locally grown in Oregon's Willamette Valley, and include popular varieties like Bada Bing, Merry Maraschino, and Rainier Reserve. Made with no artificial ingredients, Tillen Farms' unique process ensures an exceptional degree of crispness year round. A SOFI award Finalist in the appetizer category, Tillen Farms' vegetables and cherries are gluten free, vegan and nut & peanut-free and most varieties are kosher certified and non-GMO certified.
- Tillen Farms Mild Pickled Asparagus, 12 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Crispy and with a hint of garlic, our spears taste great dipped in a Bloody Mary or wrapped in thinly-sliced prosciutto
- Non-GMO and free from any artificial preservatives
- Contains none of the eight most common allergens
- Made in the USA and part of the award winning Stonewall Kitchen family of gourmet foods