Usda Organic 100% Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Award-Winning Si
Click Image for Gallery
Ellora Farms Organic USDA Extra Virgin Olive Oil First cold-pressed Unfiltered Phenol Rich Kosher 17 oz tin
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & SINGLE ORIGIN - The olive oil is harvested and bottled at source at the Olive Estates of Kolymvari region in the Island of Crete, Greece. The Olive Groves of Kolymvari are located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, where the olives go beyond a simple agricultural product to being a key ingredient in the life, culture and cuisine of the region. The fruity aroma in this EVOO is due to the "Koroneiki olive variety” used in this extraordinary olive oil.
- WORLD’S FIRST FULLY TRACEABLE OLIVE OIL - We believe in the absolute tracebility of our products and authenticity of it Origin and lifecycle. Simply submit the five-digit Lot number printed on the bottle label or tin into our Origin Tracer at our website and easily track is product “from the olive grove to the shelf. Trace the Origin and Taste the difference of single origin, single region, single estate and ethically produced olive oil.
- RAW & UNREFINED - Heart healthy polyphenols and nutrient rich olive oil straight from the Olive Groves in Kolymvari region, Crete
- NO INSECTICIDES, HERBICIDES OR PESTICIDES- The rolling hills of the Kolymvari region, combined with the fresh winds from the Aegean Sea, has kept the Olive Groves of ELLORA Farms healthy and fruitful for centuries, year after year. The prized and award winning EVOO is Certified Organic by USDA and BIO HELLAS
- EXCELLENT FOR SALADS, DIPPINGS AND SEASONINGS- No matter what the occasion, ELLORA Farms Organic EVOO enhances the taste of your lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers peas, and every ingredient in your salad to levels beyond imagination. Just a spoon of Raw Organic EVOO from ELLORA Farms on top of your Pastas, Soups, Vegetables, Pizzas or Toast can enhance and deepen the flavor of your food to create new gastronomical delights. Do try it !