Vahdam, Indias Original Masala Chai Tea Loose Leaf - 50 Cups, 3
Click Image for Gallery
VAHDAM, India's Original Masala Chai Tea Loose Leaf | 50 cups, 3.53 oz - Blend of Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom,Cloves & Black Pepper | Ancient Indian House Recipe of Spiced Masala Tea | Chai Latte Suited
- INGREDIENTS - This has carefully mixed proportions of Assam CTC chai tea loose leaf and spices like crushed Cardamom pods, Cinnamon, Cloves & Black Pepper. This loose tea which can be also taken as milk tea has Rich flavour and health benefits like detoxifying the body, boosting immunity & improving digestion, thus making it both an ideal digestive tea and a weight loss tea. This Indian Traditional Loose Leaf Tea contains 100% natural ingredients and no preservatives!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR LOVED ONES - There is no better gift than the gift of good health. Present flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.