VAHDAM, Tulsi Basil Masala Chai Tea 50 Cups | Holy Basil Tea ...
Click Image for Gallery
VAHDAM, Tulsi Basil Masala Chai Tea (50 Cups) | Holy Basil Tea | Tulsi Tea With 100% NATURAL SPICES | Spiced Chai Tea Loose Leaf | Brew Hot Tea, Iced Tea or Chai Latte | Loose Leaf Tea | 3.53oz
- ANCIENT INDIAN HERB TULSI TEA - Tulsi Holy Basil is India's Ancient Ayurvedic Herb known for it's magical properties to Heal & Energise. This Chai Tea has 100% natural and pure Tulsi Basil, Ginger, Green Cardamom, Brown Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Mace and Black Tea
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Premium Tea blended with Garden Fresh Holy Basil Tulsi Leaves & Garden Fresh Spices
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.